22nd Annual Attorney/Administrator Event
Seminar leader, author, educator, and business man, Dr. Dale Henry has presented over 1,000 programs to America's top professional and educational organizations. The Fortune Fifty as well as government agencies call on him regularly for programs that entertain and educate their top performers and producers.
Dr. Henry's presentation, The Power of TEAM, provides insights into team excellence. He will redefine service, leadership, diversity, cultural mergers, communications, and system breakdowns. He will explain the dynamics and mechanics of teaming in a common sense fashion enabling team members to understand how to:
• Establish continuity through group diversity
• Construct teams that deliver "Just in Time" Customer Service
• Build a leadership mentality among all its members
• Enable the strength of the individual to contribute to the strength of the team
• Coordinate and incorporate new ideas from outside sources
• Just flat our understand why we can get along with some and can't get along with others
Please mail payment to Betty McGuire, Burns White & Hickton, 106 Isabelle Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
This program has been approved for:
CLE - 1.5 PA CLE credit hours.
CLM Application - 1.5 hours Organizational Development
CLM Recertification - 1.5 hours Communications and Organization Management